Re: Mark YUCK PIMPED his UNDERAGE kids to EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHIC CHILD RAPISTS

Mark YUCKS IQ improved from 4 to 5 today as a result of PIMPING his UNDERAGE
kids to the CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Well done PUSSY Mark YUCK. Jesus is HAPPY.