Re: TEST

Dana Wiegner wrote:
> are you guys fucking kidding me.
>
> I thought this was supposed to be forum to ask and answer questions about
> alarms systems with professionals.
> You all act like a bunch of fucking girls.  bitching about each other.  Find
> a group that is call alt.fucking.girls and go chatter in the group.  I ( and
> I'm not alone am sick of reading about an answer to an alarm questions and
> then one of you pipes in bitching a BASS.  if you don't like him don't buy
> his shit.
>
> Thanks for listening.

Hey Dana,

Why don't YOU take a fucking stroll down the archives here and take a
look at all the shit that Bass has handed out to everyone through the
years, before you open your fat asshole mouth and take shots at people
that Bass has ridiculed and attacked at his whim.

Why don't you take a look at the reputation this fat arrogant son of a
bitch has, before you take issue with the condition of this group or
anyone who takes any opportunity available to put this sickly bastard
in his place .... at the bottom of a cesspool. He's lied, cheated,
stolen from anyone and everyone that he can. He cheats his customers
with lies, and belittles the installation trade simply to convince end
users that installers will cheat them ..... so buy from him. He's a
scum bag and has been for years in Usenet. He's been thrown out of
Usenet groups for his arrogance and unscrupulous conduct. Do you ever
hear of anyone defending him? Do you think that it's merely a
coincidence that everyone here makes derogatory comments to and about
him?   Where the hell were you when he tried to ruin the reputation of
a competitor?  Where were you when he called peoples employers and told
lies about them, so they'd get fired? He's a fucking nasty, lying,
thieving, rotten son of a bitch and if you don't like what goes on here
you can take it up with Bass, the asshole who's ruined this group. And
if you don't have the common sense to tell that this goes on because of
him ....... perhaps his attitude about his bad conduct will suit you
too.

In the words of Bass, You don't have any say about what goes on here
and if you don't like it ...leave.