Re: TEST

Group-Moderator wrote:
> yes yes

You've also been "working hard" on the Goofy site I see.  Why not post
the actual link to the website that contains the link to "the Testimony"
instead of fabricating some silly copy with more links to the Goofy
site?  It's at
http://web.archive.org/web/20010406232333/www.alphaomegaelectronics.com/faith/

I never thought I'd *ever* write this but, the actual link to "the
Testimony" is at
http://web.archive.org/web/19991009022006/www.alphaomegaelectronics.com/faith/rlbass.html#Top.
  Compare it to the copy on the Goofy site.

The really interesting thing is that the gentleman who actually hosted
the website - alphaomegaelectronics.com - states:  "(This is an email I
recently received... intact as received on 05/28/97.)".  Robert has on
more than one occasion stated in his defence that what appeared on the
web page is not the same copy as what he actually sent.