Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

Common opinion among small independent alarm dealers.  In some cases
it's justified.  With 6 million customers and $4 Billion in annual
sales, there are quite a few examples of why ADT "sucks."  There are
also quite a few examples of why ADT is the leader in the industry.
Stay away from the authroized dealers and compare at least three
companies.  Make up your own mind.