Re: What can you say

Would you prefer the customer who called my cell pissed off because
there was no response when their alarm went off and when I said I would
call them back at their house when I got in to the office they told me
to call their cell because they cancelled Verizon and the cable company
didn't activate their VoIP service yet?

Your situation sounds like a classic case of the NSA tampering with
recording equipment.
Inform your clients that the mole brained animal screwing wife whoring
perverts damaged their system and they need to buy a new one.