How Much For This

All,

I'm looking to purchase the following equipment.  I know some of you are
dealers so I thought I would see if anyone was interested.

Quantity
3  - WS4916 DSC Wireless Smoke Detectors
15  - EV-DW4975 DSC Vanishing Wrieless Door Window Sensors
1  - WS4939 DSC Wireless Key Fo
1  - Power632 Alarm Control Panel
1 - LCD5501Z32-433 fixed LCD keypad with wireless receiver
1 - BV-300DP digital pet immune PIR
1 - 16V40VA plug-in transformer
1 - BD4-12 12V, 4Ah backup battery
1 - SD-15 15-Watt interior surface mount siren
1 - RJ31X telephone jack and cord

Jim