Re: Legacy Uplink 1500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:51:52 -0700, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> <wkendrvr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Well best of luck to you.
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>> That's getting to be my standard reply with lots of folks, especially the
>> ones that like to tell me how long the job should take and what my rate
>> should be..... :-))
>
>Yup. Somehow I just can't seem to find the time to get to those jobs.
>js

Maybe someone else - who wants to waste time with a customer who
insists on doing things cheaply instead of correctly - will take the
time to connect you to their CS.

You don't seem to realize that $300 for a new cellular backup unit is
a good deal since the cost to get your antique running is upwards of
$175.00 onsite and at least $50.00 for administrative costs. C'mon
cowboy, pony up the extra $75.00 and do it right.

Meanwhile, I'm too busy doing things for paying customers who want
things done right and are willing to pay a fair fee.

Julian