Re: Legacy Uplink 1500

Why?  Simple answer.  Why not.  Its paid for, it appears to work, and
until I *have* to change, why should I?  I realize that its not the
latest and greatest, but it still works if a line is cut...

(you guys must be cut from the same cloth, I got almost the same answer
from the local guys, who btw want to tear the whole system out and
replace most of it,  (the system is a DSC Power 632) which IMHO is
ridiculous when the only part in question is the cellular backup!)

Back to the original question, can it be activated?