Re: disconnect AC power for Commander 2000 alarm

NSA PSYCHOPATH LeeHaryanto or whatever SHIT you call yourself,

Did you PSYCHO-ANALYZE how YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGTHER felt YOUR DICK inside her
pussy when YOU RAPED HER and BRAINWASHED her to think her boyfriend was
FUCKING HER ?

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander,
Mathew Hayden, John Negroponte and Rumsfeld ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html