Re: Crash will be REQUIRED to TESTIFY in court in the future

Thats not an imposter. I truncated my name to CIRCUMVENT the possiblity of
your CHILD RAPING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS blocking
my posts from getting on google groups.

I dont have time to explain all these things to GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVES like
you,. Dont waste my time. Get back to your job of WORSHIPPING your CHILD
RAPING GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.