Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

Bob,

Thanks much for the kind words, not to mention all the helpful posts you've
made over the past 8 years.  I expect to make a full recovery though at
present things are difficult.  Angela and I have decided not to go down to
Brazil this September.  We'll probably male the trip in late October or
early November.  After that we'll be here in Sarasota all Winter and we look
forward to your visit.

I'm sorry you've decided to drop ASA though I can certainly understand why.
Stay in touch.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass