Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

I came back in to this group after a long absence, and just saw the
post which indicated that you have cancer. I am truly sorry to hear
that Bob and I wish you all the best. My prayers will be with you for a
speedy recovery.

My ISP (Sympatico) has decided to withdraw support for newsgroups and
has thrown us all over to a commercial newsreader who demands a
ridiculous amount to post through them. So I am using Google groups to
do so, as awkward as it is.

I had pretty much decided anyway that this group has largely become a
waste of time for me. I really don't think there is anything more I can
contribute, so I have decided to bow out. I want to thank all the
regulars here who have assisted me over the last 8 years on the group
and I wish you all continued success in your various business ventures,
even the few that I have had strong disagreements with. When I go to
Florida next winter, I hope to see both Jim and you personally at that
time.

Best wishes to you all.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products