Re: REST of the WORLD is ENVIOUS of AMAZING FREEDOM ENJOYED by AMERICANS

Gunner wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:17:27 GMT, Ken Smith <forget@xxxxxx> wrote:

   [snip]

>>>Provide cites as to how you are being hounded and persecuted.
>>
>>  Are you prepared to do some reading?  You would have to understand
>>the current state of the law to appreciate why I say what I do.
>>
>>  See http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/corruption2.htm for a
>>primer on the current state of applicable law.  Once you have digested
>>that, I will lay out my case.
>
> Make your case sonny.

   See http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/jdc43006.doc.  Between that
and the protected speech the state apparatchiks were harassing me over,
see http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk, it is a pretty damn compelling case
of impermissible governmental retaliation.