Re: Compact cheap "surveilance" camera

In article <joxpg.133$5K2.17@fed1read03>, alarman
<alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> writes

>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> Me, I'm not annoyed.
>
>Okay
>
>>Your desire to record peoples legal activities instead of prevent illegal
>>activities is most curious indeed, rather like the politicians who
>>advocated identity cards to stop crime, IT DOES NOT WORK!
>
>Uh, tracking the entry of personnel into a secured premises is part of my
>business. If that seems curious to you, what are you doing in this news
>group?

Then you want to promote business; understandable. Knowing who is on the
premises for safety reasons is important, preventing unauthorised
personnel entering is essential, but there is no way within the OP's
budget of using access logging systems to know when the last person has
left and thence secure the premises.

I am replying to all the groups the OP used because I can not be certain
that everybody reads all of them. I am in rec.photo.digital, I have
posted this to alt.security.alarms only.

F-U set to alt.s.a.
--
Ian             G8ILZ