Re: This "McGinn" nutjob

"enigma" <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:duWdndl_n_5M3TLZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> FARTbarkle,
>>
>> You missed another 20 names I use on internet.
>>

> 20 names huh?
> So, ah, howz that working out for ya Sybil?

ANIMAL RAPIST enigma,

Actually its 100 different names.

But the FACTS remain.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

Subscribe to mcactivsm, mindcontrolresearchforum and mindcontrolforums on
yahoogroups and EDUCATE yourself HOW the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
are TORTURING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of ordinary american civilians.

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as per FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Entering american civilian apartments during the night time LIKE PUSSIES
(ooops I guess that is BRAVERY as per American govt DEFINITION) and SECRETLY
inserting synthetic telepathy chips and torturing them for years and years.

Roflmao.............

NSY PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

Did bush, cheney, rumsfeld, cunty rice, hayden, keith alexander, mueller ii
and negroponte THROW AWAY their SOILED PANTS on AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY or
got them WASHED and DRIED since they will SOIL them again anyway in the
future when north korea fires another missile.

Roflmao...........