Re: Compact cheap "surveilance" camera

In article <jpipg.120$5K2.118@fed1read03>, alarman
<alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>What was it that annoyed you then? Was it your own inability to admit you
>made a mistake, or was it my pointing it out to you?
>js
>
>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> In article <XBhpg.113$5K2.97@fed1read03>, alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
>> writes
>>>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>Yes, recently I am. I didn't used to be, but I switched back simply to
>>>annoy
>>>tight-assed computer geeks like John, and now you. Seems to be working,
>>>much
>>>to my delight.
>>
>> It was not your mendacious top post that annoyed me, I just used the
>> ammunition you provided.

Me, I'm not annoyed. Your desire to record peoples legal activities
instead of prevent illegal activities is most curious indeed, rather
like the politicians who advocated identity cards to stop crime, IT DOES
NOT WORK! There is undoubtedly more formal term than "nosy Parker", but
I can not be bothered to look it up. You need treatment for it before
your neighbours complain to the police.

--
Ian             G8ILZ