Re: DSC 632 1555MX & TLM troubles

Having such low voltage from the line with only 1 telephone off hook is not
normal..

Here with 1 telephone i have more then 16 volt,with 2 i have ~9 and with 3
stll 6 volt...

i am sure you have a low audio level on that line..cause you must have a too
large resistance on the wiring from the telco,check for defective isolator
at the phone entrance too..there is (here in canada) some kind of carbone
surge protector on old line,those can make a lot of problem if they did
receive a jolt...

1151680924.256673.77830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx