TG-1

Thinking about cutting the cord at home, but want to make sure my alarm
system is taken care of.  From what I have read, it sounds like the
TG-1 is ideal for this situation.  However, I cannot find ANYONE
selling them.  Anyone know where I can purchase it, and how does the
monitoring work for it?  Is it the same as Uplink or?

Thanks!