Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

If you really read your history, you would have known that the Japanese
would have fought to the last man. The USA had Japan surrounded by
overwhelming forces. The US Navy had 1000+ ships & subs surrounding Japan.
The USA could have bombed the entire country until they surrended, but the
USA wanted a quick end to the war to save lives throughout the world.
Genocide was not in the plan.

Jim Rojas