Re: My days of youth are over

Are there any patriotic canadians out here reading this group ?

AMERICAN GOVT SPY Frank Olson posted from IP address 64.59.144.74 shaw
residential internet services on 7-1-06 on alt.security.alarms newsgroup.

This information is more than enough for Canadian govt to PUT this AMERICAN
GOVT SPY Frank Olson on 24X7 SURVEILLANCE.