Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> McGinn wrote:
>
>> Are you one of those 70% AMERICAN PROGRAMMED MORONS and SLAVES who waved
>> a flag and believed the AMERICAN CHRISTIAN BLOOD THRIRSTY TERRORIST
>> BUSH's LIES about iraqi WMD even though those 70% AMERICAN DUMBFUCKS CANT
>> LOCATE iraq on a WORLD MAP ?
>

> Iraq??  Isn't that a planet in the Deneb IV system?

Yes, where tAMERICAN SOLDIERS with VERY LIMITED POWER and at the LOWEST RANK
in POWER HIEARARCHY of the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT "RAPING" and "MURDERING"
innocent woman and children on that planet.

And the WORST PART is the 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS can't
even EXTRAPOLATE it and figure out HOW EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED, ARROGANT
and BLOOD THIRSTY the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS can be with their
UNLIMITED INFINITE POWER (compared to the LOWEST rung soldiers) these SAME
300 mil american slave morons gave the US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

And when I try to expand these SLAVE MORONS brains about how these US GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS are torturing me and OTHER INNOCENT AMERCIAN CIVILIANS, these
MORONS keep telling me to wear tin foils and take meds.

Talk about LOW IQ PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVES. Sheeeesh.........Print the
following link document and educate yourselves MORONS...........This is REAL
and is HAPPENING to TENS of THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS like
yourselves but just DONT KNOW that it is happening to them.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html