Re: DVR

As Doug mentioned grainy images are probably due to cameras. If you are
using night vision, you can get IR illuminators to light up the place
at night.

I have been using Nuvico for DVR - and they work great. It is not
converted from a PC, and it's a standalone machine, you can add a
harddrive to increase capacity, take backups to USB and CD. The rest of
the specs are the same as other DVRs.

Baris