Re: DVR

news:1152243887.080476.56750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Bob La Londe wrote:
>> <patrick.hurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > What night vision camera would you recommend?
>> >

>> I've got a couple of these on the shelf and they seem to do pretty good
>> at
>> night.
>> http://www.scdlink.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=1189
>>
>> Haven't had any in service long enough to tell you about their
>> durability.
>> Just played with them to see how well they light things up.
>>

> Bob, is it using a board camera?

Sorta, but all cameras are board cameras.  LOL.  Has a bigger lens than most
though.

> How's the resolution at night?

Decent out to about 30 or 40 feet.

> How much did it cost?

I won't give delaer prices on the group.  If yer a dealer call SCD and ask
them.

> Are the connections weather protected?

No, but I can modify that easy enough.

> Were you able to tell who the manufacturer is?

No.

> Do you know if they come with other lenses?

Does not.

> What are the actual dimensions?

About the same as a regular outdoor housing.

> Thanks.

Yer welcome

--
Bob La Londe