Re: Humans invisible to heat sensors?

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qIbsg.436$iv3.61@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> If ANYTHING HAPPENS to me, I am sure the MEDIA and the COPS will be
>> KNOCKING
>> ON YOUR DOORS interviewing YOU, YOUR WIFE, YOUR KIDS, YOUR ex-friends,
>> YOUR
>> relatives, YOUR neighbors, YOUR Colleagues.
>>

> Actually they won't since the cops are all in on the conspiracy along with
> the FBI, CIA and NSA.
>
> Perhaps you can give your list to the media but unless you can implicate
> Bush directly I doubt they would be interested.

I will FORCE the media to INVESTIGATE the list of UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS I posted here. I am sure they have enough MONEY and POWER to do
it.

I already gave it to ACLU and another newspaper journalist and will also be
sending it to ALL the HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS like amnesty, center for
constitutional rights, human rights watch etc.

I will be making copies of all the documents and sending them to all the
INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS and EDITORS in ALL MAJOR NEWSPAPERS NYT, WP, SFC,
MH, LAT etc in the next few days.

Investigative journalists and editors can be found on www.ire.org for each
state, city and town. Check it out for yourself.