Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

Robert L Bass wrote:

> My online store averages better than 30 sales a day.  In three years we've
> managed to annoy 21 customers plus a few competitors.  I figure we're doing
> OK.

Hmmm...  What kind of sales do you figure Norco Alarms does?
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=56725

Or Worthington Distribution?
http://www.scranton.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=10015068

"Annoying 21 customers" in three years is cause for genuine concern in
my book.  The large number of unresolved complaints is cause for even more.