Re: Building a Central Station

Hi to you all!

Being a software automation supplier for monitoring stations, we have
an unlimited amount of documentation that is present on our web-site
http://www.a-traq.com

Please feel free to look through them and it should give you a fair
idea of how to physically setup your CMS and how to setup your business
structure!

For direct shortcuts to our publications please click on the following
links:
Setting up the perfect monitoring station:
http://www.a-traq.com/TTAMS2005.pdf
Preparing your CMS for your world: http://www.a-traq.com/PYCMS4YW.pdf

For any other questions please contact the A-traq help desk 24/7

Thanks and good luck!!