Re: Best Infrared Security Camera?

PUSSY Doug,

This NSA PSYCHOPATH is NOT looking for any infrared camera.

He started this thread to MENTALLY TORTURE me indirectly telling me that
they READ my PRIVATE THOUGHTS that occured half an hour ago.

Last two days these NSA PSYCHOPATHS couldnt get inside my home in the night
because I activated my alarm system and also PUT lot of HEAVY STUFF against
the entrance door apart from the hotel lock and that is DRIVING these NSA
PSYCHOPATHS CRAZY.