Re: Hey Robert Campbell

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> It's OK Bob....I kinda thought that was the case....and I was poking back at
> you. I know you know I wasn't insulting you or your way of operating; that's
> not my style...
>
> Jim is hypersensitive to my business approach; that seems to be a problem
> for him...
>
> RHC

Robert, it really ...... and I mean this sincerly, doesn't make a hill
of beans difference to me HOW you run your business and I'd hope that
you would realize that.

When you carry it beyond the bounds of propriety with your implications
and down right derisive name calling of dealers who DO use them, is
when you should be called on it.  Just because you DON'T like them or
find a need for them, doesn't give you a license to ridcule dealers who
do. At least not without expecting the same disrespect in return.

Consider that ....  respect is mutual .......... so too, is disrepect.