Re: CCTV Hookup to PC?

I agree... space will be needed.  My server houses 8 drives and 1TB of
storage space.  Nearly all full of video.    You can get 300 gig SATA
drives at very reasonable prices now a days.  You might be better off
getting a time lapse recorder and just streaming the output from it to
the web.  It all really depends on your application.