Re: Peanut butter and sticky stuff

Mike Sokoly wrote:
> Out here in wild Long Island the deer will lick or hump you to death
> over a gob of PB - 'cause the elitists won't hear of exterminating them!
> (squirrels will just eat your soffits and fascia boards for dinner!)
> Of course-wood is preferable over vinyl.

Just had a client call me to come and fix the contacts on her vinyl
basement windows. She said a squirrel had gotten into her basement. The
vinyl windows were the slider type. And you know the little ledge that
sticks out on the sash, so you can push the window open and closed?
Well they were completely chewed off along with the contacts. Two neat
little piles of curled up vinyl chips were on the floor with a magnet
by each one. the reed switches were just dangling at the ends of the
wires. I don't know if they swallow any of that stuff but if they do,
it's gotta hurt comin out.