Re: How to bypass a zone when I want to?

On a Gemini 3200, you may have to enable bypass by:
Enter Code
Press Bypass
(Message will appear that says "Bypass Enabled"
Then,
Press Bypass <Zone #> (for first GB)
Press Bypass <Zone #> (for 2nd GB)

PS:  If you would use a GE 2000 (was caddx 2000) GB, they are reliable
enough that you should not have to go through this scenario.
Regards,
Allan

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html