Re: Bosh VoIP device

Ouch ! This is out of tolerance range for most residential alarm consumers
unfortunately ! I understand from some of the following posts that this may
not be the best of these kind of units either.

For the moment, I'm going to stick with Uplink backup, although I'm a little
concerned about the phase out of analog units starting 2008. I spoke to
Uplink about it, and as always, they were upfront and honest with their
answers.

Thanks for the comeback

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products