Bosh VoIP device

Just saw in Security Sales and Integration magazine that Bosh has a new VoIP
interface device that promises to allow conventional alarm panels to
communicate over the Internet in all the standard formats. Following is the
link, and I'd be interested to know if anyone knows firsthand about this
device, including it's wholesale cost to dealers.

Might be what we need to crack this VoIP issue....or not...

www.boshsecurity.us

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html