How to bypass a zone when I want to?

Howdy. I have a Napco Gemini 3200 with two audio glass break detectors,
English keypads, among many other zones.  I do not put these detectors
on interior bypass at night, simply because the house is a bit large
and I might not hear someone breaking a window.  Instead, I have them
on 10 second pre-alarm to give me a chance to disarm on a false alarm.
Sometimes, during heavy thunderstorms for example, I would like to
bypass the glass break detectors while we sleep.  Is there a way to do
this without going into the programming and setting them to Interior
Bypass, then changing that setting the next day?  I can only think of
these possibilities, does anyone have an easier way?  Thanks
Option 1: Bypass the two zones prior to arming by using Bypass <Zone #>
twice.  I've never tried this -- do I press Interior first, to set it
to Interior Bypass Mode (for the motion sensors), then press Bypass XX
for the first glass break zone and Bypass YY again for the second one?
Will it display the zone #'s I've bypassed so I know I did it right?
Option 2: Setup some kind of second arming area.  I know the 3200
allows you to have two "areas" but I'm not sure how to select them from
the same keypad?  It would be nice if you could have two completely
different indipendant programs using the same zones, selectable from a
keypad.  One day I would want to "arm area 1" which might mean
everything except the motions (so I press Interior).  The next day,
maybe I'll press "arm area 2" and that means the same thing, except all
the glass breaks are on Interior Bypass also.  Is this possible?
Option 3: ??
Whatever option I choose, it must be "easy for the wife to understand"
if you know what I mean.  Thanks for the suggestions!