Re: James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

That would vary by individual county, state, municipality, etc.
Many people other than locksmiths have authority to carry lock pick
tools; auto dealers, private investigators, repo companies, security
firms, etc, etc. Depending on where you live, an individual using them
for nothing more than to indulge his hobby of magic/escape artistry can
own them without violating local laws. There is no crime in that. It
depends. Ultimately, an individual must accept responsibility for
knowing the laws in their area. Many firms sell a wide variety of
locksmithing tools on the internet including code books, pins, rekeying
kits, key blanks, etc in the same manner. What I offer is nothing more
than a unique, quality item for a small niche group. Let's face
it.....millions of people are not going to buy a James Bond Credit Card
Lock Pick....but for those that would have such an interest, myself
included..it's nice to know that we can get one and use it for purely
legal purposes.