Re: connecting to work from home?

For me the simplest telephone solution is VoIP.  My regular
office is in my home in Sarasota, Florida.  When I go to Brazil
(I am in Brazil as this is being posted) I bring my Vonage box
with me.  I leave a phone, fax and laptop in my condo here in
Brazil.  All I need to be online and working, handling US and
Canadian calls as "local", is a phone line with DSL.  My
connection here is ~750mB up and download.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms