Re: Hey Robert Campbell

Glad things are working out for you so well. I can assure you, I too am
doing far in excess of what I ever dreamed I would (and that's even when
compared to my high priced salary when I worked in big business). Whatever
else it proves, it does prove that if you want to make a lot of money in
this world, you DON'T work for someone else; you own your own business and
work for youself !!

Being on friendly terms with your competitors seems to be the domain of
companies that have proved themselves and can stand on their own regardless
of competition. I think the old saying goes..." In business, there are no
such thing as competitors; just friends that I haven't met yet...":))

In my case, my son is coming up very strongly, and I think that shortly I
will be giving him the reins. I don't mind doing service, but climbing in
attics and all the bull work associated with alarm installations leaves me
cold....

Having buried a close relative over Xmas, it sure brings home the fact that
your days on this earth are numbered, and you damn well better make the best
of them while you're hear.....reminds me of that old Schlitz beer ad..."
Live life with gusto; you only go around once"....

Cheers !!

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html