Re: Hey Robert Campbell

Yeah, but why give it to the government. I pay a high priced accountant to
keep the money legally away from the government. Rather than make more and
work harder, I would just as soon make less and keep more of it.

Perhaps in your country it pays to make more money. Here in Canada, they
just sock it to you all the harder. It honestly reaches a point where it no
longer pays to make more money since the majority of it goes to the
government !!

Besides, I'd have to work harder and I'm trying to phase out...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html