ESLiminated

Once again It was my delight to pull from service a bunch of worthless and
do nothing but false ESL 500 series smokes. .Although these were close to 12
years old the Systems sensor smokes in this friends fire station have never
once falsed or needed replaced ,and still work like they are suppose to.
Even the newer clean me ESL smokes I have floating around on various sites I
have taken over cause me false alarm headaches as well and the clean me
feature does not work the ESL smoke goes into alarm with out any indication
they are dirty and will not reset.
I still have system sensor smokes from BRK days and some old Hochiki smokes
and newer DS smokes  that have never given me any grief and work as
designed.
And when i go out with the fire company to a false alarm almost every time i
can gaurantee its an ESL smoke that is falsing.

I have been replacing the ESL smokes with System sensor I3 and they have
been fantastic.
--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Senior Affilliate www.nbfd.us
Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.
"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"
Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
looking forward to taking the trip.

If a job is so simple a Monkey can do it The Monkey usally does a better job