Re: NX4

It would seem that the interpretation of the meaning of the descriptive
aspects of the manual are a bit mis-leading.  It would be my interpretation
that when it says

When this feature is used, European double E.O.L. configuration cannot be
used.

This means the use of the Double EOL config can't be used.  Not that the
Zone Doubling can't be used.  Zone Doubling uses one(1) resistor EOL for
each of the eight(8) zones of which the first four(4) zones use a 3.74k and
the last four(4) use a 6.98k resistor.

A European Double EOL is quite a different thing.

I guess it is a matter of what side of the pond you would happen to be on.

Have a nice day.

Les