Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

hahahahahahahahaha,
I think he likes it. Could that be it? He likes the abuse.
hahahahahahahaha

> Hmmm
>
> I see you just can't seem to leave things alone.
>

> Robert L Bass wrote:

about one paragraph too many
ahahahahahahahaha

In case you missed it, Bass waved a red flag and we got a quick
re-cap of the Bass story so far...