Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

"Robert L Bass"

> Mr. Sloud is correct.  ADT is indeed the biggest by far.  All of
> the complaints (and they are numerous) that I've heard regarding
> ADT involved their "authorized dealers".  I've been in the trade
> for 29 years and ADT is the only national alarm company that I
> would consider working with if I were the consumer.

I guess that you don't know, or just ignore, that ADT's corporate alarm
license has been on probation for the last year in Florida and is now being
investigated for complaints that have come in while they were on probation.
We all know how you feel about regulation so it is no surpise that you would
deal or recommend someone that is in this predicament. It is very public
knowledge that being the biggest and wealthiest that they simply pay their
way out of their problems to the tune of 100's of thousand of dollars. A
simple search will show the states they have had simular problems.