Re: Calling Any and All High-Tech Criminals

Other than being addicted to Ben & Jerry's Everything But the Ice Cream
(it's like candy coated crack), and being glued to the idiot box when
Most Haunted is on  I am doing great Al thanks for asking.
I checked your website and I think it's great. If there's anything I
can do to help please let me know.
I'd post a link on my website but you'd have to walk me through it.
As for the misunderstanding, the only thing that happened is Basshole
realized he put his foot in his mouth bigtime so he's trying to
backtrack.
Hopefully he refrains from further flames involving you, and the
yeomanlike work you're doing.

Best of luck,

Tom