Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bass said:
>
>>Last time I checked you couldn't run fire alarms for two separate
>>buildings
>>on the same panel.  It's been a while since the issue has come up.
>
> NFPA 72 , 4.4.6.4 says, under "Zoning and Annunciation":
>
> "Multiple buildings.  If the system serves more than one building, each
> building shall be indicated separately."
>
> - badenov

Yep, that's what I experienced.  A good annunciator with proper zone
seperation fills the bill nicely.  No need for a seperate CP.  Of course I
can see how local AHJs could interpret that differently.  Sorta like the
phone line rules.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com