Re: Calling Any and All High-Tech Criminals

He's been a dick his whole life, Al. In 1999 when Bass started his
bullshit with me (Milford Alarm license fiasco) you suggested I ignore
it. In 1999 Bass considered you the greatest thing since sliced bread.
As the years passed, and as Bass' stories have been exposed as
bullshit, he has lashed out at everyone other than Campbell, and Rory.
Here we are 7 years later and the same shit is happening but with a new
target.
Now he's taking a shot not at your integrity, but at your assisting
veterans, and soon to be anything that may be hurtful to you.
The integrity part is par for the course because we've all been accused
of being underhanded, and incompetent. I'd swear the integrity slam is
a signature he has saved on his computer with a blank for the name.
Anything this leech has ever learned about you will now be used to fuel
his hate.
He's the sole reason people here don't OPENLY discuss their business,
post under their real names, or even shoot the shit about any business
contacts.
He's a cowardly child who spouts off from behind a keyboard yet would
be the first one to call the police if you broke a foot off in his ass.

While the group would be better if he left I personally  hope he stays
here forever because his wacko posts are comical, but that's only
because I get to reply with vulgarity (my forte). Ah so I am selfish.
Take my advice........ pay the shitbag no mind. Just consider the
source.

BTW, email the link to your vet site please.

Thanks,

Tom Fowler