Re: Compass over Telular? + Plasma cutter detection

> Yah, I know. I got sick of the abuse from big builders abt 6 or so years
> ago. We used to do all of Richmond American, Lennar, Estes, Elliott, and a
> dozen other yahoos. ALL their tracts. It was great for a while, until they
> were using my cash flow to build homes...and the worst was they stopped
> giving us leads on the prewire onlys. Then the calls from ADT installers
> who
> couldn't find a wire if it hit them in their nose would whine and we'd
> have
> to go out and POINT at the wire sticking out of the window. Uh..no...no
> more.
>
> Now its just custom residential for me...no time for all that other
> heartburn stuff.

I still work for one builder on two tracts, but they treat us pretty good.
I wouldn't go out of business though if I lost it.  LOL.  Actually they have
two supervisors that understand about the big picture.  That makes life
easier.
--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com