Re: Compass over Telular? + Plasma cutter detection

Doesnt matter anymore. Thanks for your response though. I was being "used"
as design-bidder for another company. For weeks I've been trying to put a
bid/design together for a big contractor with lots of these shipping
containers with equipment in them...freekin turns out they were just using
me to figure out what should be done so then could have their own "security
dept" put the stuff in and monitor it themselves. Good thing I didn't
actually give them any specs yet! Freekin waste of time.