Re: Never had an alarm before but...

Sir, do not judge this group by any of us individually (me included). This
group is made up of individuals in the security trade, most of whom are a
decent albeit hard headed bunch !! There are some strong feelings that arise
from time to time versus differences in approaches to this business, that
quickly turn into "flame wars" when someone doesn't think out their response
carefully enough. This group is really no different than any other newsgroup
!!

If you post legitimate questions, and weed through the answers, you will
usually get the benefit of advice from professional installation folks who
can likely save you some grief.

Ignore the crap and take away only that which benefits you.

Regards,

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada