Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

Maybe I should elaborate more on my last post. I'm not a professional,
but a DIYer.

In reality, if we had one fire zone, we could have just used the XR200
to monitor both buildings. We already have 4 keypads hooked to the
XR200, and I thought I can't add anymore than that. (At least you can't
on the XRSuper6?)

All we wanted was two buildings to could be armed independently.

It would just be nice to just to tie the overall Burglary and Fire
signals from the XRSuper6 into the XR200. Shouldn't the outputs be able
to assist me in some fashion?

Thanks again,
-- Jason Millard