Re: DSC 5020? 5200 power supply needed?

Frank,

Thanks. I got a handle on things now. I'm going to go ahead and get the
5204, additional transformer,  7Ah battery, and a 5002C enclosure..

I plan to connect all devices to the 5204 except the keypad and the
5204 iteself. The sirens will be connected to output-1 of the 5204 and
the strobe will be connected to one of the outputs of the 5204
configured for Latched System Event.

I appreciate the feedback from everyone..

-jr